Published weekly since 1925, The Crusader is the official student newspaper of the College of the Holy Cross. Our mission is to serve the Holy Cross community not only as a local news source, but also as an outlet for student voices.
The Crusader is a nonprofit and nonpartisan publication, and is run entirely by students. Submissions by students and employees of the College alike are welcomed and encouraged. All submissions may be edited for content, and must be received by the Sunday prior to publication. Submissions may be published in print or online. The Crusader reserves the right not to publish any letter or content deemed objectionable or which does not meet the editorial standards of the newspaper. Letters may be mailed, e-mailed, or brought to The Crusader office in Hogan Campus Center Room 235. The opinions expressed within the newspaper are not necessarily those of the College of the Holy Cross.
We welcome all website visitors to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries. Current members of the student body are particularly encouraged to contact us to learn about opportunities to join The Crusader editorial team.
EDITORIAL TEAM, SPRING 2017
- Megan Izzo & Jonathan Thompson, Editors-in-Chief
- Allyson Noenickx, Jacqueline Cannon, Lauren Hayward, News Eds.
- Sam Arciprete, Emily Kulp, Olivia Pan, Carly Priest, Opinions Eds.
- Alex Smith, Anamika Dutta, Kat Hogan, John Kim, Features Eds.
- John Buzzard, Stephan Duncan, Jack Sutter, Eggplant Eds.
- John Albinson, Spencer Caron, Ryan Long, Robert Tuzzio, Sports Eds.
- Maxwell McKee, Jackie Bashaw, Evan Grogan, Senior Copy Eds.
- Caroline Ahearn, Austin Penta, Copy Eds.
- Hanna Seariac, Emma Berry, Audrey O’Neill, Web Eds.
- Paige McGeehan, Emma Possenriede, Photographers
- Aine Doyle, Michelle Jin, Publicity Managers
- John Bentivegna, Business Manager
- Jacob Alfarah, Ashley Tortorelli, Advertising Managers
- Professor Steve Vineberg, Faculty Advisor
- Dean Jacqueline Peterson, Faculty Advisor
Spring 2017 Publication Dates: 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7, 4/28, 5/5
Advertising inquiries may be sent to CrusaderAdvertising@gmail.com.
The Crusader website was launched on February 10, 2017 under leadership of Megan Izzo ’17 and Hanna Seariac ’20. On behalf of the entire editorial team, we’d like to thank the College and all of those who offered their support to help make this venture possible!